Forney Creek Wastewater Treatment Plant (WWTP) Closure
The work will consist of construction services associated with the closure, demolition and site restoration of identified treatment components of the Forney Creek WWTP to include but not limited to the provision of labor, equipment, materials and chemicals for the following:
• Modifications to the existing plant drainage system.
• Modifications to the Killian Creek pump station to add piping connections for emergency pump.
• Drainage and pressure wash cleaning of existing treatment structures.
• Removal, dewatering and off-site disposal of waste biosolids.
• Removal, salvage or disposal of existing mechanical and electrical equipment.
• Installation of site sediment and erosion control features.
• Demolition of site structures and off-site disposal of demolition materials to a minimum depth of five (5) foot below the final grade and demolition of all below grade horizontal concrete slabs below five (5) feet to permit free movement of ground water.
• Final site grading utilizing available on-site fill materials with supply and placement of supplemental off-site borrow materials as required to meet final grades.
• Final site landscape restoration.
to view these files.
If you do not already have an account, you can freely register for one by going